757 Juntura-Riverside Rd, Riverside, Oregon, 97917
This ranch sits nicely in a valley where the South Fork and Middle Fork of the Malheur River join. The ranch has approximately 140+/- acres of irrigated ground of which approximately 80 acres is native meadow and 60 acres is a mix of alfalfa/grass. The irrigated ground water supply comes from two irrigation pumps out of the river, one division dam and one irrigation well.
The current owner puts up approximately 400-500 tons of hay and uses the balance for pasture. The ranch is currently running 275 to 300 head, with BLM permits out the back gate.
Recreation wildlife on this ranch and in the area include Rocky Mountain elk, mule deer, antelope, big horn sheep, chuckers, quail, ducks, geese and of course trout fishing from the river. The owner will consider possible trades.
675.44 total deeded acres consisting of:
- 80 acres of flood irrigated hay meadow
- 60 acres of alfalfa ground under pivot
- 532 acres of native range
- 3.44 acres of site improvements
$8,300.00 - 2016; all irrigation, stock well and houses
1 – 7-tower Pierce pivot
- 30 acres Primary water rights, under Permit # G-16994, with priority date of April 2, 2012 (well)
- 64 acres Primary water rights, under Certificate #6863, with priority date of September 30, 1887 (Middle Fork/Malheur River)
- 16 acres Primary water rights under Certificate #52073, with priority date of September 30, 1887 (Middle Fork/Malheur River)
- Total 110 acres under water rights
1 - Pole barn construction shop with concrete floors
1- 1974 Marlette double wide manufactured home; 2bdrm, 2bath (1,248 sq. ft)
1- 1977 Marlette double wide manufactured home; 3bdrm, 2bath (1,536 sq. ft.)
1- Set of working corrals
1- Bunk house, older
3- Storage/Machine sheds
Total AUMs = 1,474
2016/2017 - $1,731.63 (Farm deferral)